As an orthodontist, I have the opportunity to get to know each patient that comes to our office. Because of the nature of orthodontic treatment, we see our patients on a regular basis and we purposefully make time at each appointment to catch up with our patients. We enjoy hearing about people's activities and life events, all while helping them develop their best smile.
I was inspired to go into the dental field when I worked for a general dentist the summer after college graduation in 2003. I loved the science, art, and attention to detail in the practice of dentistry, and after delving further, came to specialize in orthodontics. I've really enjoyed doing what I do - it's not only a meaningful way to care for people's health but also to build relationships with our patients and their families.
— Dr. Deborah DeCamps
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science with Honors – Cornell University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Columbia University
- Master of Science in Orthodontics – Columbia University
- American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists
- Maryland State Society of Orthodontists
- Baltimore City Dental Society
- Harford-Cecil Dental Society
Originally from Austin, Texas, Dr. DeCamps practiced orthodontics in New York before moving to Baltimore in 2014. When she’s not caring for patients, Dr. DeCamps spends time with her husband Chris, who works in his family’s 115-year-old maritime business, and their daughter Katie. She also enjoys gardening in the backyard and trying out new recipes.